Works Cited

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Objective 7: Analyze factors that can affect cellular activities

What does not affect cellular activities.  I did not need to take any BIO classes to know that threre is a whole crop of things that can affect cellular activities, although I would not have said the words cellular activities.  The body can go out of whack by a number of things such as pH, glucose levels, circulation, temperature, drugs, stress, disease, etc.  So I really did not need any book or website to teach me about this.  I have been on this earth for almost 27 years and I have seen and done a alot of things.  Just everyday life and seeing things and things happening to me.  Let me put it this way life has taught me about this.  Only thing being in class has taught me is to correctly name what is going in peoples body.

No comments:

Post a Comment