Works Cited

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Objective 11: Understand structure and function of the endocrine system in relation to growth and homeostasis

What I have learned about the endocrine system is from watching and listening to my instructor Mrs. Gess in lecture.  Also by watching videos about the specifics of the endocrine system.  I learn by constantly surfing the internet on a specific topic or in this case body systems. So when I gather what I think is enough data I repetitively keep going over them and keep going over them until test time approaches.  Also I recollect what the teacher was saying because she gives good examples about certain things that sticks in your mind.  That is why I grew to love her teaching style. This is a video I found very helpful about the endocrine system

No comments:

Post a Comment