Works Cited

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Objective 4: Differentiate the difference between endocrine and exocrine glands

I believe I learned about endocrine and exocrine glands in BIO 100 and what I remember about the lecture is that the main difference about them is that the exocrine glands have ducts andendocrine glands does not.  A great site that gives good details between the two is http://www.differencebetween.net/science/health/difference-between-exocrine-and-endocrine/
Also this video helped me out a lot.  I learned a great deal from videos on youtube.  It helped me to learn the nature of their secretions where endocrine glands secrete hormones while exocrine glands secrete digestive juices and things like sweat.  You will see that this video will be very helpful for anyone wanting to learn the differences of the two.  I know it sure helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment