Works Cited

Monday, May 2, 2011

Objective 2: Apply critical and integrated thinking skills

In labs I would say this particular objective came in handy because you always have to think when you are doing an experiment, and you get help from others to say what there views or opinion or knowledge is on the lab or questions.  Plus during BIO 100 I had to do a two part lab practical.  One part was written the other was your typical practical.  The written part consisted of making a lab report on basically a little bit of information that was in the pamphlet she gave.  I would say me getting a 73/75 on it showed I applied critical and integrated thinking skills.  Here's a note my lab teacher had me thinking all the time because she would always say "how do you think" or "why do you think" certain things do the things they do etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment