Works Cited

Friday, April 29, 2011

Objective 34 & 37: Components and functions of the lymphatic and immune system & Compare the structure and functions of the primary and secondary lymphatic organs and tissues


































Honestly, I think my least favorite systems we covered is the lymphatic and the immune system but more so lymphatic.  I thought I would have liked to learn about them both but for me it was just too much information.  I had an information overload and it was not pleasant because just hearing the word lymph made my head hurt.  The picture to the right was sufficient enough for me to clear these objectives.  I found this diagram on the Cornell University's website.  It is a great visual aid that showcases the primary and secondary lymphatic organs and then goes on to summarize their functions.  I thought this diagram worked for objective 34 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment